What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound marketing is a buyer persona-centric strategy that works to attract, convert, close and delight the best-fit buyers for your business. Working at every stage of the funnel, inbound marketing campaigns are built to be relevant, not interruptive, so deliver clear ROI, qualified leads and build valuable customer relationships.
The B2B buying landscape has changed: traditional (interruptive) outbound sales and marketing no longer resonates.
But, through persona-relevant content and relevant, helpful interactions the inbound methodology works to attract, convert, close and delight; nurturing relevant site visitors into qualified leads, valuable customers and long-term brand advocates.
Why is Inbound The Answer?
Typically, Inbound helps to address challenges such as:
- Generating consistent, qualitative, quality lead volumes
- Understanding the real cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Proving ROI across all campaign activities
- Closing the lead-to-sales loop, integrating automation activity and aligning disjointed campaigns
- Aligning marketing and sales
Why Inbound and Why Now?
Inbound marketing works to:
- Reach relevant prospects; earn attention by solving buyer’s pain-points
- Help quality buyers convert, with tailored, helpful nurture throughout the funnel
- Align marketing and sales; provide sales with higher quality leads
- Position your brand as helpful advisors and the best-fit solution for your buyers
What Inbound Brings:
- Creates a closed-loop marketing/sales ecosystem for quality results throughout the funnel
- Drive relevance in the eyes of the buyer
- Ensures content assets are buyer persona-focussed for compounding resonance
- Maps and tracks campaigns to specific lead and financial goals and KPIs
- Enhances business growth by developing better-fit, longer term buyer relationships
- Equips marketing teams with the tools and automation to manage modern campaigns effectively
How Inbound Helps:
- Aligns marketing and sales as business partners
- Forms the foundations for sales enablement and inbound sales strategies
- Articulates a holistic buyer-focussed marketing plan
- Develops strong best-fit buyer insight and relationships
- Intricately mapped strategy for clear ROI
- Tightly couples the strategic directions of your buyers with your proposition
- Enables seamless internal communication and closed-loop reporting
- Ensures your brand is active across the channels and platforms your buyers use
CMO's Planning Guide
Why not download our step-by-step guide to Inbound Marketing? The guide covers everything from understanding the basics, to implementing best practice campaigns.
Inbound Marketing ROI Calculator
What ROI could you achieve with inbound?
Successful inbound campaigns are the ones that realistically map their goals. With this calculator, you can get a precise idea of the return you could achieve within your specific campaign timescale and budget.
Your Inbound Marketing ROI Results
Lead Generation Targets
to achieve your
Annual Revenue Target
Choose how to see your results
Build The Internal Business Case For Inbound
This executive briefing is designed to introduce and outline inbound marketing to your sales and marketing teams. It describes the objectives and benefits of inbound, showing how the methodology maps to business goals, while providing a practical framework, timelines, and steps to take to implement a successful inbound strategy.
- How to implement inbound’s many moving parts successfully
- How to build the business case for inbound
- Frameworks, timelines and technology needed
- Aligning marketing and sales
- Measuring success for definite ROI
The Value of Inbound Marketing
68% of marketers using inbound say strategies are effective, vs 32% using outbound
Source: State of Inbound
46% of marketers say inbound creates higher ROI (just 12% say outbound is best)
One third of marketers think outbound techniques are overrated
Inbound Marketing Planning Service
Our inbound marketing planning service and pricing structure is designed to provide clients with a strategy to fit their unique goals, with the agility to adapt to changing business remits and delivery timescales.
- Campaigns planned to your timescales
- Adjustable reviews to rapid ramp up, or slow down campaigns
- Agile campaigns for fast reactions to changing remits
- Adaptable to align with quarterly budgets and goals