Digital Marketing StrategistAre you strategically minded and looking to further your B2B marketing career? Strategic Internet Consulting is looking for a forward thinking marketer, with three years plus experience in a B2B marketing, who is keen to develop their account based marketing (ABM) skills; as well as being data driven and passionate about online technologies.
This is a full-time role, working in a modern studio in Horsham, West Sussex. You will report directly to the CEO but will work closely with other team members developing ABM campaign for global technology businesses.
Helping to identify, create and support Account-based Marketing and lead generation strategies for B2B technology clients using a range of different tools and channels, including social media (paid and organic), programmatic advertising, and content syndication.
Strategy and campaign execution
Executing ABM and inbound marketing strategies on behalf of B2B technology clients.
Identifying, monitoring and reporting on client key performance indicators (KPIs), and using this data to iterate and improve client campaigns
Managing a small team of campaign executives, and liaising with the client services team, in order to deliver client campaigns.
You will bring with you:
- A degree standard education
- At least 3+ years of B2B marketing experience (agency or client-side) ideally in the technology sector
- Extensive paid campaign management experience across all social platforms
- An account management background and/or experience working with multiple different stakeholders (including sales and marketing)
- An ability to advise on and deliver digital campaigns for a range of clients, demonstrating your knowledge and building confidence.
- An in-depth understanding of how your recommendations can impact an account, the ability to forecast that impact, and a desire to consistently improve and develop campaigns to deliver success to the client
- A passion for data and willingness to use data to aid decision-making
- Strong timekeeping, communication and campaign management skills
- Solid writing skills with attention to detail
- An ability to demonstrate creativity and strategic thinking
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- A virtual or remote working policy
- Free car parking or bike to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Opportunity for international travel
- Up-to-date training
Please upload your CV and an accompanying video here. Your video should provide a brief overview of you, your aspirations and explain why you would like to work at Strategic-IC.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. If you are not a candidate applying for this position please do not respond to this advert.