Do you love the digital world, and have a good understanding of social media?
Strategic IC is looking for a digital marketing apprentice, who is keen to develop their social media skills as well as campaign build, analysis and reporting skills. The ideal candidate must be data driven and passionate about online technologies.
Job role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is a full-time role, working in a modern studio in West Sussex (remote working available). You will report directly to the head of operations but will work closely with other team members in developing campaigns for global technology businesses.
Strategy and campaign execution
Executing Account Based Marketing (ABM) and inbound marketing strategies for global tech businesses across a range of channels, including paid and organic social media, programmatic advertising, and content syndication.
Campaign reporting responsibilities
Identifying, monitoring and reporting on client key performance indicators (KPIs) across multiple channels and collating and displaying this data within a range of dashboards, tools and databases.
- A Level or equivalent qualification
- GCSE maths and english
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident around technology with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience using Excel / Google sheets
- Strong time keeping and campaign management skills
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible/remote working
- Up-to-date training, including:
- HubSpot certifications
- Google Analytics (GAIQ) and AdWords qualifications
* Strictly no agencies. If you are not a candidate applying for this position please do not reply to this advert.