Are you strategically minded and looking to further your B2B marketing career?
Strategic Internet Consulting is looking for a forward thinking marketer, with two years' plus experience in B2B marketing, who is keen to develop their account based marketing (ABM) skills. The ideal candidate must be data driven and passionate about online technologies.
Job role: ABM Strategist
This is a full-time role, working in a modern studio in West Sussex (remote working available). You will report directly to the pod manager but will work closely with other team members in developing ABM campaigns for global technology businesses.
Helping to identify, create and support Account-Based Marketing and lead generation strategies for B2B technology clients using a range of different tools and channels, including social media (paid and organic), programmatic advertising, and content syndication.
Strategy and campaign execution
Executing ABM and inbound marketing strategies on behalf of B2B technology clients.
Identifying, monitoring and reporting on client key performance indicators (KPIs), and using this data to iterate and improve client campaigns
Liaising with the client services team, in order to deliver and execute client campaigns.
You will bring with you:
- A passion for working with large global B2B technology brands
- A desire for a clearly-defined career path and the opportunity for development
- A passion for data and new technologies
- Good with numbers and excellent attention to detail
- Strong time keeping, communication and campaign management skills
- Solid writing skills
- Experience using Excel / Google sheets
- A deep interest in continuous development of your B2B marketing knowledge and expertise, and a constant willingness to communicate this effectively
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on large and exciting international projects. As part of a small and growing company, your efforts will be recognised and your initiative rewarded.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible/remote working
- Up-to-date training