Our International keyword research reports provide the following:
- A hierarchical view of all campaign terms by
- Stem term
- Product terms
- Brand terms
- Vertical market oportunities
- Backwards translation of the term into English
- Paid search per click cost
- Local and global traffic volumes
- Competition score out of 100
Keyword localisation process:
- Consultation with international office locations to ascertain any industry terms used
- "Sanity" checks to confirm which, if any competitors are appearing for the search
- International Competitor analysis: Review which terms your international competitors are targeting then cross check this again with local office representatives
- Term expansion: Take this base term list and expand to reveal other niche opportunities
- Repeat this exercise per target location
Who should be interested in this?
Corporate internal marketing teams looking to gain an understanding of the cost and time implications before embarking on an international SEO campaign.
Business owners looking for online market opportunities and how best to approach them in a realistic manner.
Who can use our services?
- Multinational companies who require a cohesive SEO strategy across all office company locations
- Traditional SEO agencies looking to outsource their International offering
- Offline marketing agencies with international clients who are looking to increase their service offering